Green Coast Real Estate is the property and management arm of Green Coast Enterprises, a private group owned by the Abdul Ghaffar Hussain Family. Green Coast Real Estate has over two decades of experience in real estate management.
Over this period, the company has carefully developed and cared for a high quality portfolio of over 500 units throughout the UAE. These assets include residential apartments, villa compounds, offices and retail outlets.
One of the benefits of investing in real estate is a hedge against inflation. With high inflation, your rental income and property value increase significantly. Real estate investors welcome inflation with open arms because as the cost of living goes up, so does their cash flow.
Advantages of Real Estate Investments
- Real Estate can be easier to understand
- Real Estate is improvable
- Real Estate is a hedge against inflation
- Real Estate can be financed and leveraged
- Real Estate properties exist in an inefficient market
Disadvantages of Real Estate Investments
- Real Estate has higher transaction costs
- Real Estate requires management and maintenance
- Real Estate has low liquidity